
Dear Alexa:
I hope that you are fine. Thanks for your letter. I’m very worried for your health but I’m very glad to help. Here are a few things you can try.
First of all I think you should take the medicines that your doctor gives you. Have you thought sleep more in the dark room and is very important at night sleep minimum for 8 hours. Another good idea is to drink water and dark coffee when you feel so sick.
On the other hand you should try to get a treatment with a specialist, ¿ why don’t you ask your doctor? , my only advice is not to go to inexperienced doctors because they don’t give you a good advice and treatment. Don’t give up if you can’t find a good doctor immediately.
Write and let me know how you are doing with your health please.
Lots of love,
your friend,
Clara Rangel Cruz

2 comments:
your passage is very well written, you organize very smart your ideas and the vocabulary is adecuate for the issue.
Just i have a doubt:
"Another good idea is TO DRINK water and dark coffee when you feel so sick"(original text)
"Another good idea is DRINKING water and dark coffee when you feel so sick"(correct form)
congratulations
Carolina Montenegro
Claris: you would have to deal with but subjects on treatment migraine, have very good ideas and advice, but more vocabulary.
Maria Fernanda Lamilla
Post a Comment