Tuesday

the return of natural beauty


Bogotá, august 22nd 2007

Dear Maria:

I felt happy receiving your letter, because many days ago I haven’t heard from you, I am worried about your interest to belong to a model agency, but your physical conditions do not let you do it.

I advise you to look for another model agencies, I have heard that many of them look for women with weights over 100 pounds, for sell clothes with larges sizes and they are successful around the world, because they are common people and women feel identified with them. Your whole shape is proportional with you weight and size, besides your beauty in general and your charm, I am sure they will accept you immediately.

The sacrifice of a diet might take you to a not recommendable physical status, because an aggressive decrease in your weight might affect your skin, moreover your vital organs might be affected. This situation would bring you to expensive and hard treatments and exercises routines that won’t have results in a short time, besides of the high invest of money that represents.

Thus, I think the best you can do is try to keep yourself as you are and find another options where without doubts you will get success without attempt against yourself.


As you can see in TV and newspaper, many women realize that be healthy and have a normal shape is more important than look just bones, because of this fashion concept many women are anorexic and bulimic, even a lot of them have died. Now is worthier a natural woman, not because they haven’t had a surgery, but comfortable with herself , a beautiful face, a perfect skin, a shinny and expressive eyes and a warm smile become a woman in a perfect model.

Sincerely yours

Carolina Montenegro

2 comments:

clara.rangel@gmail.com said...

Carolina:

Your letter is very interesting, it has coherence and good structure . I think that you use a new vocabulary and it give to good advice to Maria.

You use connectors and you had a greater performance in this letter.

Congratulations

Clara Rangel

clara.rangel@gmail.com said...

Caro: Your letter it has good vocabulary, good structure of the content. It is really very interesting
Maria fernanda Lamilla