Dear Monica:
I received your setter weeks ago. Have you gone to the doctor? The migraine can be very dangerous, and I am worry about you health.
I write some advice to you so that you take into account. The acupuncture is a good remedy for the migraine, this is natural method to cure diseases that produce pains in different parts from the bod, implies the in
jection of needles in the body in where the dynamic energy flows.
The acupunture causes that it returns to flow energy in the places of the pains. I hope that you take into account method, since it is very good for this class of the pains.
Good luck
Sincerely yours,
Maria Fernanda Lamilla

2 comments:
Yoy must remember some thing with grammar structures;
don't forget that setter is wrong is letter.Try to review posessive pronoun.in adjetives you don't have to use it in plural.Ex:Pains.the plural is used in nouns.I think that you manage very well the topic you have an order in your ideas and many vocabulary.
Remedy?....
thanks and God bless you
Carolina Montenegro
Maria Fernanda:
Your letter is good, and it has coherence. I think that you must use more connectors. But in general is very clear.
There are two written words badly: “Setter”: that I think is “Letter” and bod: that I think is body. You use a new vocabulary and it give to good advice and methods to treat this disease.
Congratulations
Clara Rangel
Post a Comment