
Dear Catalina
I hope you are fine. I read your letter. Thanks for trusting at my opinion. Well, I think that you are very worried about you weigth and this is a problem because the important is that you are a healthy person. I know that your dream is to be a top model but first of all you should think in your health and the consecuenses of living in this activity.
First of all, I think that it is very important that you visit a specialist in this area. He knows which is your ideal weigth and, if necessary in your case, about doing diet. But I think that you are beautifull girl and you have gorgeous face maybe you will be a beauty maggazines model.
Other advice is, if necessary, to do a good and healthy diet, cook your own food, eat vegetables and fruits and drink 8 glass of water each day and do excercises like swimming, cardio, abdominals or walk a minimum of 45 minutes per day.
On the other hand you know that it exists different types of bodys and weigths, and many times we are victims of publicity and fashion. And in this case, you are only thinking of one option and one models agency. You can find many solutions and alternatives in order to get your dream done. Don´t worry and I know that you will have a solution for this “problem”.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Sincerely yours,
Clara Rangel Cruz

2 comments:
firstable, i agree with your advise to catalina, because she must think about her health before being model, she should take care of herself and i think that she got to be patient, because put on in one's weight is a slow process, and she will feel better and, of course, she will see herself in good shape.you have some mistake in grammar and some words.
example 1
" I think that you are very worried about YOU weigth and this is a problem because the important is that you are a healthy person"(original text)
do not forget use posessive pronoun when you refer to something relative to a person,in this case catalina's weight.
" I think that you are very worried about YOUr weigth and this is a problem because the important is that you are a healthy person"(correct form)
"beautifull" is incorrect, is beautiful.
after preposition you must write verb in gerund form.
example 2
"if necessary, to do a good and healthy diet, cook your own food, eat vegetables and fruits and drink 8 glass of water each day and do excercises like swimming, cardio, abdominals or walk a minimum of 45 minutes per day".(original text)
" if necessary, to do a good and healthy diet, cook your own food, eat vegetables and fruits and drink 8 glass of water each day and doING excercises like swimming, cardio, abdominals or walkING a minimum of 45 minutes per day"(correct form)
example 3
"On the other hand you know that IT exists different types of bodys and weigths, and many times we are victims of publicity and fashion"(original text)
in this case IT is not necesary because with THAT is enough
"On the other hand you know THAT exist different types of bodys and weigths, and many times we are victims of publicity and fashion"(original form)
in general your passage is very nice and interesting.
carolina
Claris:
Your letter is very interesting and it has a good vocabulary.
Goog job
Maria Fernanda
Post a Comment