

Bogota, November 16th 2007
Harvard University
Dear Sr.
I am writing to you because I am very interested in study in your faculty of Psychology and I would like some information.
Firstly, I would like know what papers, documents and requirements I need for to star to study in this faculty the next year. Then what is the cost of the semester and if you have any financial support or scholarships?
This is very important opportunity for me because this University is very important and is the best of the world.
Thank you in advance. I look forward to hearing from as soon as possible.
Sincerely yours
Clara Rangel
Colombia
Harvard University
Dear Sr.
I am writing to you because I am very interested in study in your faculty of Psychology and I would like some information.
Firstly, I would like know what papers, documents and requirements I need for to star to study in this faculty the next year. Then what is the cost of the semester and if you have any financial support or scholarships?
This is very important opportunity for me because this University is very important and is the best of the world.
Thank you in advance. I look forward to hearing from as soon as possible.
Sincerely yours
Clara Rangel
Colombia

No comments:
Post a Comment