
Bogota, November 10th 2007
Dear Susan:
Hello my friend!!! How are you? I hope that you are fine I write this letter to you because I need an advice with respect to my marriage
Always I have had a good communication with my husband. But two months ago my mother in law came’s to live with us and she has caused several problems between us like pair. Then it wants to put in everything and invents things about me that are false.
I have tried to speak with my husband several times, but I feel that sometimes he creates more to him than me…. What can I do?
Please help me with your opinion and some contact to consult some psychologist of family. Thank you very much
Lots of love,
Dear Susan:
Hello my friend!!! How are you? I hope that you are fine I write this letter to you because I need an advice with respect to my marriage
Always I have had a good communication with my husband. But two months ago my mother in law came’s to live with us and she has caused several problems between us like pair. Then it wants to put in everything and invents things about me that are false.
I have tried to speak with my husband several times, but I feel that sometimes he creates more to him than me…. What can I do?
Please help me with your opinion and some contact to consult some psychologist of family. Thank you very much
Lots of love,
Your friend,
Clara Rangel
Clara Rangel

No comments:
Post a Comment