
Bogota, November 16th 2007
Dear Mr. Thompson
Travel Agency of Businesses

I am writing to you about my last visit at hotel in my trip to New York City. I wish to express my disappointed about the service at hotel recommended by your travel agency.
First, When I arrived at hotel, the room that promised to me wasn’t as I waited for it, was very small and this didn’t have private bath. Then the food always arrived cold to my room and this did not have very good presentation. Finally never its employees didn’t communicated the calls that I had to my room and which affection seriously some businesses.
I wish the hotel and your agency improves service, because I hope this agency continues to be the best.
Thank you
Sincerely yours
Clara Rangel
Dear Mr. Thompson
Travel Agency of Businesses

I am writing to you about my last visit at hotel in my trip to New York City. I wish to express my disappointed about the service at hotel recommended by your travel agency.
First, When I arrived at hotel, the room that promised to me wasn’t as I waited for it, was very small and this didn’t have private bath. Then the food always arrived cold to my room and this did not have very good presentation. Finally never its employees didn’t communicated the calls that I had to my room and which affection seriously some businesses.
I wish the hotel and your agency improves service, because I hope this agency continues to be the best.
Thank you
Sincerely yours
Clara Rangel

No comments:
Post a Comment